Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blueprint For Doom Buggy

I owe him my permission to stay

Ghanaian called his son Silvio Berlusconi

The worker: "It's a huge fan of AC Milan and believes that the premier is
his grandfather one day be president"


LONDON - He has five years and is called Silvio Berlusconi. Indeed Silvio Berlusconi Boahene. Yes, because what the Prime Minister for him is only his first name. The original idea came from an immigrant from Ghana, a metalworker who lives in Modena. The news is reported by Carlino's. "I think you owe my residence permit Berlusconi - said the man, in Italy for 8 years -. I wanted to give my son the name of a great political leader. Like, I like everything about him. I like the person, even if I follow politics. " As for the government's policies on immigration, cut short: "I do not care these things."

TIFA MILAN - Silvio Berlusconi (the child) was born in Ghana five years ago, lived with his mother in Africa and reached his father only a month. It is a huge fan of AC Milan and believes that the prime minister is his grandfather. "There's only one thing that the child prefers the games on TV for the Rossoneri - says Anthony Boahene - these are those commercials election of Silvio Berlusconi. Mad when he sees on television: Grab the remote and pretends that no channel switching. " Nomen omen, one might say. So much so that the father imagines for him a bright future: "It will be President. Of Ghana or Italy, it does not matter. I want to study politics, which is preparing. "

Diminutive - Man can not understand the puzzled looks of those who request to "as you call the child," he answered SB "What's wrong? A policy does not affect me, but I really like this name - explained -. And Berlusconi is nice. I never would have known by the name of any other Italian politician. " The name also takes very little that all call home with the "diminutive" Berlusconi while at school the teacher wants it to be called only Silvio. "We hope that the name clearly printed - said the father -. I want the children to make policy in Italy, the worker does not like me. " It rises just one doubt: how to react when Silvio Berlusconi will study his namesake in school textbooks?

Corriere della Sera, March 23, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment