Friday, October 8, 2010

Job Appication For Van Shoes

Biscuits

Increasingly, I receive requests for new ideas for placeholders, tableau or gadget.
Whenever I happened then to propose gadget "edible", the expressions of my brides or my festival starts become doubtful ... I can not guarantee that, once packaged and presented to the guests, audacity has always been rewarded!

These mini cakes can serve as a placeholder, to be found in the place of each person invited or be used in a tableau. I realized I have at a party using a copleanno pink ribbon with white polka dots.




These fantastic cake pops are perfect to be wrapped and given away as a sweet farewell party at the end






Finally, the customized candy! Fantastic for parties of 18 or as a placeholder. The last were produced in shades of blue and yellow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment