Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free 2 Seater Sand Rail Plans

Another film

every now and then What comes to mind some other movies that I liked so much.
E 'that I have memory problems, for certain things.
why should I (I always say that but I do not hardly ever) to keep a diary just for these things, just to what I've seen (anything) and I liked it, write what I think, etc etc..
Well, last night we watched Reservoir Dogs (the TV show, then there is also the film that I liked, but it does not matter).
Alle Iene Show is the space for the gag singer without an audience, that make me die laughing.
last night, appeared at a conference of Bindi and, suddenly, began to sing and dance Looking for you (I love that song).
So, this is the soundtrack of The Wedding , the 2005 film, by Marco Bellocchio.
What I liked the movie ..
There must have been moments of silence in the film, the music .. it has been in Sicily, whom I love deeply, and that Mario and I, then again at the beginning of our acquaintance, we have elected as the land of our retirement-age retirement. It must have been Sicilian houses, dotted with their tile those that, if done well, make the days better.
Gianni Cavina has been, so I have a weakness. That after The Wedding I really believed he was dead, until I saw it The daisy .


Well, these are just some of the reasons why I liked that movie.
other reasons, I will definitely mind later, can you just in that famous address book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment