Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Want Images Of Pencil Thin Stools

art, you still remember that time in your mortal life ...

The truth is that they are almost obsessed death. The often think, sometimes I am convinced that for her to look for my thoughts.
But perhaps the deeper truth is that everything revolves around my age, my twenty-four.
On the one hand, I feel like there could be many more.
Also because when I think that a sixty lived only twice in my years older than me, I would miss the earth from under their feet.
E 'little, really little, relive the past twenty years for another three rounds and having to ride, then, already down.
Because that is what it is.
Slide all away, everything gets out of hand without even being aware that time, in every minute, passes and goes.
E 'why I'm careful, I ask myself questions and I demand (demand) serious answers.
Why not feel like leaving nothing to waste, as well as what I have already committed.


's why when I look at Clara fills my heart with joy is that of pain.
I look at it, is a marvel. I'm happy.
Then, is not happy to say, I remember that she will not be eternal.
I'm surprised, because she is beautiful. Really nice too.
I feel bad for her, because his expressions deserve eternity.


's why I think of all the crap I've said and done in my life and, yes, from a certain point of view make me smile, while from another I'm ashamed. Not because the would do, absolutely. But because that shit definitely had a negative impact on someone who I was (or I) around.
Why is equivalent to freedom, that I took, the time to play with someone else.
E 'is something that I do not want done to me, so it's something that I never wanted to do and never redo it.


Nevertheless, despite this countdown with me in thought, I never thought it possible to be content.
that will be, then, things appear according to different truth. But my, truth is this.
Mario is not a stopgap, not a shortcut, not a piece is put there to repair something. Graduation, will achieve exactly that in nine days, is the third option which I was enrolled in a five-year journey in which I could not find just the best. I would not have ended had it not been the best choice.
On the other hand, I am. For example, are all my dinners at the restaurant. I read all the menu several times before I hit the pot is for real.


For this, at a time of call, but I feel inside as a crossroads, sounding every background that can be adapted to fit into this part of my life already well underway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment