Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Lost My Rollercoaster Tycoon Cd

WEIGHT LOSS: help with questions

The title of this post may seem a bit 'off topic. What enters the questions with a desire to lose weight ?
To understand this we start from a previous step.
When we are overweight, or have a good relationship with food, usually we focus on the problem. We wonder why we can not lose weight , why do not we control us at the table, why are we so fat ... So a series of questions that do nothing but keep us nailed in the situation.
Our brain is an amazing computer that responds to every invariably the application is being proposed.

If I ask
  • Why am I so unlucky person?
He will find one thousand reasons for that situation ... Are you unhappy because you have the bad luck that we pursued, why do not you do know, why are you so stupid / a, why are you that you're wrong / a. .. and we could find a thousand other answers to this question. Too bad that the many answers we do not move an inch from our conviction to be unlucky.
If I ask
  • Why are so fat ... or
  • Why can not I lose weight?
My brain will find a thousand answers to these questions: Why do you binge, because you like to eat, because you are not certain specified, because you're not consistent, because you suck, because your mother is fat like you, why is your constitution ... and here again the answer could be endless.
would be interesting to understand that these types of questions are not helpful to point to the achievement of our goal or .
What happens if we continue to ask questions that focus on what we can not do? It happens that
our concentration, our focus remains immobilized on the current situation. There
locks them in the current state and does not allow you to put into action the part of you eager to get out of that situation.

It 's a bit like if you wanted to see the beautiful landscape around you getting stuck with his face to a rough brick wall.
What you would see in that landscape? Nothing!
If you want to see the landscape that you have to turn away somewhere else! You can not expect to see him staying with his eyes on the wall in front of you.
You then move the eye and you will be presented a splendid view!
If you want to lose weight have to do the same thing: if you keep getting stuck with his face to the wall wondering why you are fat or because you can not lose weight, hardly able to find solutions to your problem. Unlikely to be able to do something different with his eyes remained riveted on the mind and thought.
If you turn your gaze, however, if you look around you and look for alternative ways to those who have used so far to go towards the goal of being that much you care, you automatically put them into action.
How can I move the eyes, I tell you?
With questions!

If I, instead of wondering why I can not lose weight, application crashes and I will not allow me to act as it contains an implicit assumption namely, that whatever I do so I can not lose weight, I wonder:
  • what can I do today to control my appetite for something sweet ... or ....
  • What I want to do it again today when the anxiety comes over me (boredom, stress, loneliness, and you could put every emotion that pushes you toward the refrigerator) and more ... How
  • I want to behave at the table tonight?
Since our brain responds to demand, will give you a thousand answers that will be new options that are viable for implementation of new shares.
your look will be automatically moved from the wall of immobility in the fantastic views that will allow you to make different choices.
More applications will be quality, that will be capable of going to consider all those attitudes that do not help us transform the applications so that they become opportunities aimed at the change, the more the answers will be of quality and there steer to where we want to go.
  • How can I feel strong today?
  • What do I want to feel this?
  • How will I feel if I'll make a light meal?
  • How will my mood after a while 'exercise?
  • What I want to eat today?
  • As I want to cook this chicken breast so that it is light and flavorful?
  • What can I enter in my new food source that can give me energy?
  • How I feel at the end of the day?
  • How much satisfaction try in having acted for my own good?
The questions could go on forever. I leave to you the possibility to invent in profusion.
Good formulate useful questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment