Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Should I Be At Work With A Chest Infection?

My reasons

on, let's face it, the speech of ten reasons to live is bullshit.
if only for the fact that the alternative to live is nothing.
valid reasons for living are endless, and in everything we do, in everything that happens to us, in every nuance of our being and every feeling that we can try.
Everything is reason enough to give to life, precisely because the alternative is nothing is not to live, do not try, do not try, do not laugh and cry.
I find the reasons why it is worth living, so far, for me, spazino adolescent antics from love I feel for Mario.
From earliest memory I have of my life to smile when Clara wakes up.
From Sunday lunch at her grandparents' house on Sunday afternoon at the disco, to fifteen years.
from friends, the few and true, our imaginary friend Oliver, who have drawn on that wall.
From boredom to joy, from belly laughs to screams of a fight.
All.
From pizza with truffle. From eggplant gorgonzola.
From sea to mountain, through the campaign, which in some afternoon sun is the best environment there is.
From my cat Molly in the old dog Bracco.
From picnics to pick chestnuts on the nights of rides and games in the stadium closed.
From lectures to parties in college.
from all the people I talked to those with which I have yet to speak.
From small medieval villages to large cities.
favorite book from the favorite movie.
From Stables Quirinal at the Grand Palais. From Modigliani to Beardsley.
And so on.
Why, I said, you never stop. You can not stop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment